U of M Beef Team to Host 2016 Cow/Calf Days in January and February
GRAND RAPIDS, Minn. (1/11/2016)—The University of Minnesota Beef Team hosts the annual Cow/Calf Days Seminar Tour and Trade Show at 10 locations across the state in January and February.
The 2016 event will feature information on cow/calf confinement systems, trace mineral nutrition, and calf health protocols. Information on the Minnesota Grazing Lands Conservation Association and capturing more value from calves, will also highlight the event. The corresponding tradeshow will feature vendors with new information, technology, and products with a wide-array of practical uses for the operators in the cow-calf sector.
The program is directed at cow/calf producers, allied industry representatives, and is open to the public. A meal will be served with the program and a registration fee of $20 will include the meal, proceedings book, and program materials.
More information can be found at the Cow/Calf Days Seminar Tour and Trade Show website at https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/cow-calf-days/ or contact Eric Mousel at 605-690-4974, email@example.com.
“This event has been held for over 40 years and continues to be the leading information, technology, and research outlet for cow/calf producers in the state of Minnesota,” Mousel said. The event schedule is:
* 5:30 p.m., Jan. 25, Kanabec County Jail, Mora
* 9:30 a.m., Jan. 26, Civic Center, Glenwood
* 9:30 a.m., Jan. 27, Minnesota West Community College, Pipestone
* 5:30 p.m., Jan. 28, Heintz Center, Rochester
* 9:30 a.m., Jan. 29, American Legion, Le Center
* 9:30 a.m., Feb. 9, Central Lakes College, Staples
* 5:30 p.m., Feb. 9, American Legion, Bagley
* 5:30 p.m., Feb. 10, Community Center, Lancaster
* 5:30 p.m., Feb. 11, Gene’s Bar & Grill, Roseau
* 5:30 p.m., Feb. 12, Clinton Community Center, Iron Junction